From: Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon) [mailto:v-vlk...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:08 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: New project <PATH> vs. <NAME>

IMHO this could be a solution.

It seems that <android:name> for main activity is not visible anywhere outside
of application (I mean Google Play, app details, etc.) and so it can be made
static. The main restriction here is that <android:name> for activity can't be
changed after publishing of the app [1], [2]

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

[1] http://developer.android.com/guide/components/activities.html#Declaring
[2] http://android-developers.blogspot.ru/2011/06/things-that-cannot-change.html

Best regards, Vladimir