Moving to a 3.6.1 sounds like the only way forward, but let's not publish
it until AFTER a vore.

We should be voting on what we see in the git-repos ( after verifying that
it is identical to the packaged binaries)
We should be testing via --usegit all the npm stuff should just be gravy.

Carlos:
- The problem is that we won't be voting on what is already published

@purplecabbage
risingj.com