I don't think that's what Chun meant, Ian.

>From what I read, he's suggesting that the IAB plugin be based on the
CordovaWebView instead of the pure WebView.
Being able to later make it use the Crosswalk WebView is a side effect of
the above, considering the pluggable webview implementation
(cordova-android 4.0.x) is in place.

--

*Frederico Galvão*

Diretor de Tecnologia