David from our team historically took care of most of it, but has moved on
to other projects.

Max would like to pick up where David left it, and has started to make some
improvements, but its not really as actively maintained as it was.  Max and
I will be at PGDay -- would love to discuss more sustainable maintenance of
CI there, and how best to share effort with other teams.

-Michal