From: mmo...@google.com [mailto:mmo...@google.com] On Behalf Of Michal Mocny
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:06 PM
To: Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH); Max Woghiren
Cc: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Adding Windows tests to ci.cordova.io

David from our team historically took care of most of it, but has moved on to
other projects.

Max would like to pick up where David left it, and has started to make some
improvements, but its not really as actively maintained as it was.  Max and I
will be at PGDay -- would love to discuss more sustainable maintenance of CI
there, and how best to share effort with other teams.

-Michal

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)