4 was also discussed as fine, and in isolation would have been our choice
for sure -- but we worried that with the impending "cordova-4.0" releases,
it would confuse users and not mark a clear departure from cadver.

The more I think about it though, the less important I think that worry
is.  Maybe 4.0 is fine.

(Apologies to Steve, who just wants to get this over with)