I'm just about finished working through fixing mobilespec to work with the
latest whitelist changes. Once I've figured out things, I'll kick up a
discuss about how it works. Right now, on master, all network requests are
blocked without a plugin enabling them. But I think we should discuss
whether we want to change that default, and the merits of installing the
whitelist plugin by default.