Github user riknoll commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/425#issuecomment-209011899

    @vladimir-kotikov To clarify the plugin mapper comments: I left in the
scope with the intention that the mapping would fail if the scope was present.
I don't think there is a case for remapping old plugin ids that have a scope
added, because if you are giving a scope then you know what npm package you are
trying to fetch. We should never remap in that scenario and I'll try and
clarify that in the code. As for changing the API, I'm fine with the approach
you suggested (separate class, one function, etc.). I think I just dug myself
into a hole with the initial way I wrote the code and didn't refactor when I
should have :)

---
with INFRA.
---