Unfortunately, I saw sporadic test failures related to compaction. The problem
was the server can return 202 on compaction requests before it actual starts
them. Then the test code checks to see if the compaction has finished, by
checking compact_running flag on the db_info. If it hasn't yet started, the
test code thinks it must have completed, and continues to the next steps in the
tests.

This looks to be the same failure Sebastian Cohnen hit occasionally on 0.11.1
as well.

I've checked in a fix to trunk, r961791.

I'm +1 on this release, but I'll support redoing the release and vote if Noah
thinks its a good idea.

-Damien