Hey,

I like what I see. There's a few details, that I'd like to see improved
(yay bikeshedding), but the general direction is pretty good :)

My (personal, highly subjective) nitpics:

 - The start page illustration is too big. On a 13" MacBook, The "Relax"
 is already cut off. I'd look at resizing things so everything can move
 50–100px (probably closer to 100px) up.

 - Links should have a contrast colour (red? :) to be distinguishable
    form regular text.

 - Emphasis should be done with italics, not bold.

 - I reallyreallyreally don't like the background colour :) — I'd go with
   a plain white background and have the lamp make a bright-yellow
   light field. Alternatively, a bright grey, potentially textured, so the
   lamp light could be full white. — Or we just get rid of the lamp :)

Again, I generally like the direction and I think we can make something
great out of it! :)

Cheers
Jan