On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 03:34, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Which is intriguing, because you can suddenly extend features without
> touching CouchDB. Imagine arbitrary URL handlers and the such at
> various endpoints. You could reimplement things like batch=ok. Or
> perhaps, time stamping documents. Or perhaps, last write wins
> semantics. Or perhaps, pages that include multiple lists or shows.

This discussion is fascinating and necessary. But I hope we don't lose the
thread that 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 should be able to process <form> input.

Chris has a good proposal, easy to implement. I still prefer that my
proposal lets the _update see the validation exception but either one would
do fine.

--
Jason Smith
Couchio Hosting