First of all, so sorry for the late reply. Secondly, I've been selected to
work on this project so thank you so much for letting me work on this :) .
I'll have a rudimentary code up and running as soon as possible.

Noah: So instead of integrating the Git and JIRA requests into bootstrap I
will create a separate python script that will pull them into an RST file
that can be improved upon if needed. That's what you meant right?

Alexander: I was thinking of starting to create the RST file from current
release only. From now on, a unique file will be created for each branch
release (with the commit hash/version as the name?). About the integration
of upgrade notes and CVE warnings into the file, could you please suggest
from where I can pull the data? Is it usually present in the Git repository
or the JIRA?

--
- Yashin Mehaboobe