Hi,
I've slightly modified the proposal according to Dirkjan's suggestions.
I'll also concentrate more on getting viable information from the git
rather than the build process. Thanks for the suggestions :)

Thanks Noah, It's a pleasure to be working with you people :)
I'll look through the threads you've suggested and I'm currently working on
a very naive implementation of the Git info grabber. Will keep all of you
posted! :)

--
- Yashin Mehaboobe