Hi Noah,

I just went through the bootstrap shell script and I think I can include
the git part in the script. So basically how this would work would be like
this right?:
1.User runs bootstrap
2.Bootstrap fetches the git commit messages too and stores in an rst file
3.The python script uses this rst file to generate documentation.
Please do correct me if I've misunderstood something.

--
- Yashin Mehaboobe