> I am sorry Cloudant broke somethings of yours. We were trying to make
things safer. We did not mean to intentionally break anything.

Thank you, Michelle, it‘s all quiet obvious. The problem is not in bug
itself, it‘s not so severe. Problem is in support, that said ‘We know about
the bug, but can not say, when we‘ll fix it’. What‘s the value of in-situ
support, if customer have to banter on CSRF logo at twitter for having bugs
really fixed?

ermouth