Hey there.

One thing we need to consider, Michelle:

The Bylaws for CouchDB and the Apache community guidelines state
that all official *decisions* for the project must be reached on
an official mailing list - not a Slack instance or IRC or an in-
person meeting. We've (the PMC have) fought with this for
years, and in the end we've always come to the conclusion that
using

So in the spirit of Yes And: Please use anything and everything
you want to help inform the discussion and get creative juices
flowing. But also please create the design@ mailing list and use
it to make official decisions for the project when it comes time
to make [PROPOSAL] and [VOTE] threads.

Thanks,
Joan