I throw in another idea and do suggest to use Confluence at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Apache+CouchDB+Wiki

* we have that already set up
* it is run and supported by the ASF (INFRA)
* everyone with an account can create pages
* you can upload images easily
* everyone with an account can comment
* we do not have to set up anything - we can start NOW

Thoughts?

Cheers

Andy

P.S.: @ermouth: I like Inliner,
P.P.S:  personally, I don't like medium at all due to some bad experiences
I made last week. The commenting does not support code and the UX is
horrible (and faulty).

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany