I really like this idea as well.

+1

I have been sick with the flu for the past week, so I haven’t had time to set
it up yet, and announce.
I will be out next week as well, so no time then either. (ApacheCon!)

But it is on my list of things to do when I get back, I feel badly that I have
been taking so long to get this done.
If anyone would like to move this forward in the meantime, please feel welcome.
It would really help out.

Michelle