Hi Dale
I dont understand the “integrate with their use case as best as we possibly
can” when it comes to rewrite and reverse proxy.
As far as I know there is nothing to integrate here.
The joy for PouchDB to be a pure database is very understandable, since it sits
in this rich environment that allow you to do anything.
At the server side CouchDB allows for a very limited portion of javaScript
processing, it would be good if it was less restrictive.
I am not advocating arbitrary application platform functionality.
Just take out some limitations for the javascript crowd out there to love
CouchDB

Thanks and best regards,
Johs