Hi,

I am trying to output the relations associated with DiseaseDisorderMentions
and other types.  But I want to start by iterating over
DiseaseDisorderMention, not BinaryTextRelations since I want to be sure to
find them all, even if they have no associated relation.

I always get null when using any of the getters like "getSeverity()".  I am
using the example text "He had a slight fracture in the proximal right
fibula".  When I iterate over BinaryTextRelations, I see the following
valid values:
BinaryTextRelation slightFracture = iterator.next();
slightFracture.getArg1().getArgument().getCoveredText() is "fracture"
slightFracture.getArg2().getArgument().getCoveredText() is "slight".
However, for the "fracture" DiseaseDisorderMention, getSeverity() is null.
 If it wasn't, I would then grab
disease.getSeverity().getArg1().getArgument().getCoveredText(), or for Arg2.

Thanks,
Chase