If I remember correctly, I think those attributes were set in
IdentifiedAnnotation via:
ctakes-template-filler/desc/analysis_engine/TemplateFillerAnnotator.xml
One can look at the logic in:
org.apache.ctakes.template.filler.ae.TemplateFillerAnnotator [1]

Have you tried added that to the pipeline?

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-template-filler/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/template/filler/ae/TemplateFillerAnnotator.java

--Pei