> 1) Should we populate IdentifiedAnnotation.severity() and bodylocationof()
 > Directly in RelationExtractorAnnotator instead of the template filler?
  One minor issue might be the fact that multiple relations of the same type
can (and most likely will be) created for a single Identified Annotation.
Somehow a "best of" would need to be arrived upon for storage in the IA.

> 2)Chase brought up a good point, should we add some of the commonly used
> components to the defaultpipeline?  (DrugNER, RelationExtractor,
> TemplateFiller)?
  One minor issue might be speed.  The longer a new user has to wait for
results the less they will enjoy their first cTakes experience.  If a user
doesn't know what they are getting and how to use it then the fruits of that
additional runtime are wasted upon them.

I dislike clutter, but until it is easier to pick and choose components perhaps
we could have an "ExpertPipeline" with a fully fleshed-out workflow.  It would
be great if (instead of cut and paste) it referenced the default desc and then
added the -more advanced- items to the end.  It is just a thought.

Sean