Right, I'm a bit stuck. I have renamed the old branch and created a new
CURATOR-3.0 off master. When I try and merge CURATOR-160, a change to
CreateBuilderImpl.java gets merged (I'm not sure why as it doesn't appear
on the list of affected files by CURATOR-160), and this removes the
'debugForceFindProtectedNode' member variable which is used by the
TestFrameworkEdges test case.

Any ideas what's going on here? The version on the CURATOR-160 branch
doesn't have the 'debugForceFindProtectedNode', but it appears that the
auto merge when it comes back into the CURATOR-3.0 branch somehow
overwrites what's in CURATOR-3.0 instead of merging it.

Any ideas?