Willem Jiang schrieb:
Hi Christian,

Current CXF configuration support the wildcard naming. If you want to share the configuration between several endpoints' conduits, you could using the * in the name attribute of conduit or destination. I agree we could do improvement on the current CXF configuration which doesn't provide a straight way for endpoint or client to configure the transport level objects. Since we have to support the old configure way for current user in the coming up release version, adding a property on the EndpointInfo could be a safe and quick way for the change.

Here is another question for doing the transport configure from WSDL ?
I don't do how could we put the transport configure property in the WSDL, and we still need to support it in the CXF future release.

I would not support the JMSConfiguration in WSDL. Of course we could try to make a schema for it. But many aspects like setting a TaskExecutor can not be done in the WSDL. So I would leave to old configuration for WSDLs as is for the short run. To support a new WSDL config style I would try to implement the SOAP/JMS spec. It looks quite nice and would be a real standard. The implementation would build a JMSConfiguration object out of the information from the SOAP/JMS conforming WSDL.

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider