Hi Josh

> Yes, I would like to work on integrating your JAX-RS work with the
JAX-WS patch I put together.

It sounds great :-) Lets chat about all the issues in this thread,
hopefully we will do it without too many difficulties.

> I took a quick look at JAXRSClientFactory and JAXRSClientFactoryBean.

It looks like these don't share a common interface or superclass with
ClientProxyFactoryBean or JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.

When working on the client api support I looked at the possibility of
reusing the common interface but I thought it was not possible due to
some abstractions on the existing interfaces being quite specific and
not very applicable to the interface which would represent restful
clients.

> This means that
AbstractPojoConfigurationTypeHandler.createClientProxyFactoryBean()
won't be able to return a JAXRSClientFactoryBean.

What do you think about this idea. The factory which returns handlers
can check first if a given service intents include "HTTP" but no "SOAP"
and a frontend.jaxrs property is set, and if yes then it returns
JaxRSPojoConfigurationTypeHandler which will do what
PojoConfigurationTypeHandler but use JAXRS factories instead. The common
code, if any, can be refactored away into OSGIUtils.

I agree it would be great if a common interface was there but may be we
will be able to get to it at some later stage and collapse handlers into
a single one...

Thanks, Sergey