I'm not sure how the cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs dependency should be handled.
The work I've done so far [1] will tie the DSW software to the JAX-RS
implementation.  Since cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs isn't an osgi bundle, I'd have
to embed the jar within DSW to satisfy the dependency.  This doesn't seem
like a good idea to me.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Josh

[1] http://codereview.appspot.com/71041