Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

This means that
AbstractPojoConfigurationTypeHandler.createClientProxyFactoryBean() won't be able to return a JAXRSClientFactoryBean.

What do you think about this idea. The factory which returns handlers
can check first if a given service intents include "HTTP" but no "SOAP"
and a frontend.jaxrs property is set, and if yes then it returns
JaxRSPojoConfigurationTypeHandler which will do what
PojoConfigurationTypeHandler but use JAXRS factories instead. The common
code, if any, can be refactored away into OSGIUtils.
I agree it would be great if a common interface was there but may be we
will be able to get to it at some later stage and collapse handlers into
a single one...
Thanks, Sergey
Sounds like a reasonable approach to me. I will start digging into this code tomorrow and let you know what I find.

Thanks,
Josh

--
Josh Holtzman
Educational Technology Services, UC Berkeley