Hi Sergey,

I have prepared sample project using AtomPullServer (base on CXF
2.3.0-SNAPSHOT). I successful published Atom feed with CXF logs. Now I
understand clearly your requirments.

I have updated my proporsal (at ASF wiki and GSOC 2010 website), changes:
- Noted about AtomPullServer;
- Added requirement with respect to implementation of
ReadWriteLogStorage interface;
- Added Atom authentication requirement;
- Fixed language mistakes;

I hope everything is fine now.

Best Regards,
Tomasz Oponowicz