Hi Sergey,

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed, at the moment I'm thinking of us starting from something similar to
> "Centralized structure without logs server", it is quite close but not
> exactly what I've had in mind.

Sorry to bother you. I think it is worth to ask few more question to
avoid troubles at the end.
It's great that we have one vision now.

> The browser application/endpoint will get available say at
> http://localhost:8080/services/logs and when a users targets this URI he/she
> will be presented with an initial page and then a user will be able to
> subscribe to individual feeds whose addresses a user will find about from
> the http://localhost:8080/services page or through some other channels.

This sample is clear. However I would like to consider something.

It's worth to notice that all endpoints (which will interact with log
browser) have to be on the same host, where initial page (log browser
page) exist - because of same origin policy [1].

It will be the only limitation of log browser.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_origin_policy

--
Best regards,
Tomasz Oponowicz