Hi Segey,

I gather all our ideas in one place and create "concept overview"
document [1]. I think "Centralized structure without logs server"
concept is what we are looking for. However if there will be enough
time I can extend implementation to "Centralized structure with logs
server" concept. Of course some of presented function are not
implemented. Please let me know what are you thinking about this.

Before I prepare detailed documentation (with use cases, sequence
diagram etc.) I must where are we going.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/cxf-logs-browser-concept-overview

--
Pozdrawiam,
Tomasz Oponowicz