Hi Tomasz

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Tomasz Oponowicz <
tomasz.oponow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sergey,
>
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Indeed, at the moment I'm thinking of us starting from something similar
> > "Centralized structure without logs server", it is quite close but not
> > exactly what I've had in mind.
>
> Sorry to bother you. I think it is worth to ask few more question to
> avoid troubles at the end.

there's no need to apologize at all :-)

> It's great that we have one vision now.
>
> > The browser application/endpoint will get available say at
> > http://localhost:8080/services/logs and when a users targets this URI
> he/she
> > will be presented with an initial page and then a user will be able to
> > subscribe to individual feeds whose addresses a user will find about from
> > the http://localhost:8080/services page or through some other channels.
>
> This sample is clear. However I would like to consider something.
>
> It's worth to notice that all endpoints (which will interact with log
> browser) have to be on the same host, where initial page (log browser
> page) exist - because of same origin policy [1].

I do not think it should be a problem. Users would probably have a separate
tab per each host if needed...Lets assume for a start we have a single
host/single container hosting all the endpoints (cxf ones, one/many
AtomPullServer ones plus a browser one). For a case where we have a single
host but multiple containers we can consider utilizing AtomPushBeans
forwarding events to a centralized AtomPullServer or may we will just
recommend opening a tab per each container, we'll see.

thanks, Sergey