Just to clarify (since I think I may have generated too much excitement around
this)... :-)

My thought are more around "fixing" the current ExtensionManagerBus to get all
the features working properly with the extension mechanism that is currently
in place.   When that works, creating a new implementation of ExtensionManager
that would lookup in the OSGi registry  the various extensions should be
relatively easy.     Thus, it's not so much an "OSGIBus" as it is making the
ExtensionManagerBus something more usable, which would include in an OSGi
environment.

Longer term, we could then substitute the SpringBus stuff with a new
SpringExtensionManager or similar and pretty much get down to one bus, with a
couple of managers.   It would hopefully simplify things a bit.  We don't
really need 3 bus implementations.  :-)

Make sense?

Dan

--