Wow, you're funny.  CXF has 255 unresolved bugs, does this mean they are
rotting at the core as well?

FYI, half your bugs weren't even bugs.  The others were minor example
errors.  I apologize your bug reports weren't given my immediate full
attention, no matter how minor (or nonexistent) they were.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat