Hi Tomasz

I'm finishing some work for AtomPullServer be able to connect to the
existing file logs, I saw you committing some relevant updates to the
LogBrowser code too, thanks. I'll will experiment with the Filter dialog
shortly.

What I'd really appreciate if you could help me with the following, hope it
will take just a fraction of your time:

- Remove the Authentication/SignIn/SignOut related code/resources. We just
don't have time now to deal with the authentication/security issues and we'd
need to have another discussion later on about it. I believe you agreed to
it too.
- Explain a bit which code/script deals with processing the dates. I know
you spent a lot of time on trying to reproduce the application exception,
including testing it on Ubuntu, but I'd like to give it a try and see if I
can spot something that causes the issue on my particular OS - if I can
trace it to some bad Java or Firefox installation then I'll get relaxed
:-)...

Thanks,  Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin