Hi Tomasz

> <endpoint_url>?_s=date=ge=1299668400000;date=lt=1300273200000;level==DEBUG;level==WARN
> >>
> >> How should I pass an array of levels?
> >>

> > ';' means 'and' while ',' means 'or' so in this case we have to use ',' :
> >
> > <endpoint_url>?_s=level==WARN,level==DEBUG
> >
> > Dates need to be passed differently, you can probably use the following
> > code:
> >
> > String format = "yyyy-MM-dd";
> > String date = new SimpleDateFormat(format).format(date);
> > and add it to the query.
>
> Thanks.

We also have a message property there so just wanted to ask you to add
wildcards on both sides of the typed phrase.
For example, "find all the log records with messages containing a 'problem'
word":

_s=message==*problem*

realistically we should let users do partial checks, and we can't expect
them to type the complete message for a match to succeed, so adding
wildcards allows for it. "*problem" and "problem*" are more specific
possibilities which won't apply in our case...

Hope I'm not stressing you too much :-) - I appreciate you are busy with
your own work,

Thanks, Sergey