I want to start a discussion about removing the JBI related modules on trunk.

There is the JBI binding, JBI transport, and the JBI integration module that,
IMO, could be removed.

Basically, if you are using CXF in JBI, you are most likely using the CXF
BC/SE components from ServiceMix, not the stuff we provide directly.   Really,
I think the only consumers of this stuff are the BC/SE.   Thus, I'd propose
this code gets removed from CXF and whatever is needed by the BC/SE just gets
pushed into those components in SMX.    Keep all the JBI related stuff there.

Thoughts?  Opinions?

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org