On 22 March 2012 11:13, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thursday, March 22, 2012 08:47:16 AM David Bosschaert wrote:
>> Yes, the changes to settings.xml helped. That got me past that issue.
>>
>> However, I ended up having some problems with the GPG side of things
>> (GPG on Mac OSX) - similar to [1] so I couldn't close the stage repo.
>> It seems like the artifacts were signed by a subkey which apparently
>> doesn't work. So it looks like I need to do things over again.
>> Does it harm doing mvn release:prepare and mvn release:perform a
>> second time with the same version? I guess this will mean that the tag
>> gets moved?
>
> Just make sure you "svn rm" the tag first.   Then it should be OK to just
> redo it.
>
> Dan

Ok, that seems to have worked now.
I have the CXF-DOSGi 1.3.1 artifacts staged here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-101/

Could someone please confirm that I did this correctly?

Before calling the vote I would like to run the actual artifacts
through the OSGi TCK to ensure that everything is still green.
Is there anything else that needs to be done before the vote can be called?

Cheers,

David