Here's what I have planned for the may board report.
Your feedback is welcome.

Implementation of Data Format Description Language (DFDL) used to convert data
from native formats into more easily processed forms such as XML, JSON, or the
structures carried by data-processing fabrics.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Daffodil was founded 2021-02-16 (4 months ago)
There are currently 13 committers and 12 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:6.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members (project graduated recently).
- No new committers were added.

## Project Activity:
This is our third board report since graduation to a TLP.

The project continues to move towards its first TLP release which will be 3.1.0.

The major features needed are in place including

* the first version of the C-code generator - a new lightweight,
  small-footprint C-code generator that we hope will attract new contributors
* raw validation output
* command-line debugger improvements

A small number (5) of critical bugs remain outstanding 2 of which need
developers to work on them.

## Community Health:
We have 3 new contributors who have expressed interest and started work.
Our hope is of course that they will stay engaged and become committers.

Our stats look healthier this month across the board.

Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer

[cid:efd57f71-bbee-4ca5-b7e5-01ec853c7eef]

mbecke...@owlcyberdefense.com<mailto:bhum...@owlcyberdefense.com>

P +1-781-330-0412