Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Peter,

if you place some controls one below the other, an alignment "Right"
would make sense for currency and numerical controls. Especially for
forms in OpenOffice Writer this is annoying.
Any reason, why the alignment property is only available for text controls?

None I could imagine. Feel free to write an RFE in IssueZilla, should
only be a few lines of code to add this, if I'm not wrong.

I don't have the old builds installed, but I thought this was possible in the older releases. You could not do it from the control itself, but you could do it by setting the display format for the column on the result set. I am all but positive this worked before, with numeric controls.

However, I just tried it and the numeric controls no longer honor the result set's format setting. In fact neither do the text controls anymore. This may be a defect, not an RFE or perhaps both.

Drew