Hi Andrew,

> I don't have the old builds installed, but I thought this was possible
> in the older releases. You could not do it from the control itself, but
> you could do it by setting the display format for the column on the
> result set. I am all but positive this worked before, with numeric
> controls.

What do you mean by "setting the display format for the column on the
result set"?
And are you talking about numerical table control columns or simple
numerical controls which you say respected those settings?

Thanks & Ciao

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -