Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
> Hi Mechtilde,
>
> You're up to poking around in the menus/toolbars/property browser, in of
> course in the forums / mailing lists :), and ask questions when you
> encounter a particular problem.

One problem:
I use a form as a Data Sheet. It contains datas of a table. One row is a
listbox containing datas of another table (formatted as "1234".
By the first use I can input the first number then the first value appear.
If I input the next tupels I must input a "1" many times untill the
right value appear. All values in this box are beginning with "1".

Also I want to sort the values in this box.

Mechtilde

--
Dipl. Ing. Mechtilde Stehmann
## Observer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE