Hi Mechtilde,

> One problem:
> I use a form as a Data Sheet. It contains datas of a table. One row is a
> listbox containing datas of another table (formatted as "1234".
> By the first use I can input the first number then the first value appear.
> If I input the next tupels I must input a "1" many times untill the
> right value appear. All values in this box are beginning with "1".

Hmm, this in fact behaves strange. I would have expected list boxes to
have some kind of quick search capabilities (e.g. typing "1" "3" would
move to the entry starting with "13", but instead it moves to the one
starting with "1", then to the one starting with "3"), but it seems they
haven't. Seems to be a deficit of the underlying control (the same used
in the normal OOo dialogs).
Might be worth an RFE.

> Also I want to sort the values in this box.

which currently doesn't work automatically :(

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -