Hi Marc,

> In principle it would be enough to start the import wizard on .dbf and
> the .csv-dialog both with a base table as target, wouldn't it?

Yes.

> And more important: Would it be possible from the programmers view?

Yes. On my TODO list there still is the "make import wizard available as
UNO service", I hope I'll find the time this week, when I know some
other lose ends. (hint: for bureaucratic reasons, an issue requesting
this would make it easier to spend time on it :)

Not sure whether the Calc import dialog is available as UNO service, but
it wouldn't be too difficult to expose it this way.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -