Hello Frank!

Am Montag, den 17.09.2007, 13:49 +0200 schrieb Frank Schönheit - Sun
Microsystems Germany:
> Hi Marc,
>
> > In principle it would be enough to start the import wizard on .dbf and
> > the .csv-dialog both with a base table as target, wouldn't it?
>
> Yes.
>
> > And more important: Would it be possible from the programmers view?
>
> Yes. On my TODO list there still is the "make import wizard available as
> UNO service", I hope I'll find the time this week, when I know some
> other lose ends. (hint: for bureaucratic reasons, an issue requesting
> this would make it easier to spend time on it :)

I wanted to get some feedback first before writing the issue, swapping
some mails in preparation makes it easier to concentrate on the
important things to write to the issue (me thinks).

But Drew is too fast for me, thank you Drew!

Marc