Hi Rajaraman,

Rajaraman Srinivasan wrote:
Dear Dev,

This is a group of students and a professor wishing to work on the project
to implement "Joins in dBase queries" and/or "SQL Syntax Highlighting".

This is our first venture into Open Office projects.

We request you to point us to the right resources so that we can make a
beginning, if these projects are still out there to be executed.
Very warm welcome at our dev list.

Joins in dBase are still missing and many users ask for it. If you would like to implement it I would give you all the help I can give :-) First of all, the drivers we support are implemented in the module connectivity. The dBase driver is a so named flat driver. The base class can be found in connectivity/source/drivers/file and the specialized one are implemented in connectivity/source/drivers/dbase

Highlighting: The query designer can be found in dbaccess/source/ui/querydesign

So as already said if you have any question regarding Base feel free to ask :-)

Best regards,

Ocke
Thanks & Regards,

Rajaraman Srinivasan

Senior Lecturer

Department of Information Technology

SASTRA University

--
Ocke Janssen                      Tel: +49 40 23646 661, x66661
Dipl. Inf(FH)                     Fax: +49 40 23646 550

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028