Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany escribió:
Hi Ariel,

I would add to the wiki

Oh, you're right, Writer/Web uses it, too. Thanks for pointing that out.

Since you carelessly used the words "I would ...", let me remind you
that this is a Wiki, which means collaborative editing ;)

Thanks & Ciao
Frank

Done, changed to:

"There are already two places where syntax highlighting is implemented in OpenOffice.org: The Basic IDE uses it to, well, highlight the syntax of the Basic script you're editing; and the other one is Writer/Web, that highlights HTML syntax. Poking in the code for Writer/Web and the Basic IDE - see basctl/source/basicide/*, grep for aHighlighter - would probably be of tremendous help for developing an own plan how to implement SQL syntax highlighting."

Please notice that I'm away from my house and I do not have access here to the source code, so I can't piont to the right places for Writer/Web.

Bye,
Ariel

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile