Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
Hi Andrew I have some questions

Insert an image control into a form and associate the control to a field in the database.
Is the Image datafile stored in the database or is het just the URL of the image

The image control has a specific size. If the control displays an image with a different aspect ratio, then the image may be severely distorted.
In the Image control we need just a sort of "representation" of the image. This represenation could be resised = ( easy to do) or croped =(more complicated in OO)

Any thoughts on how to avoid this?
Handling with a macro  who is resising or cropping  :-)

greetz Fernand

My primary thought is that I would write a macro that resizes the image control based on the aspect ratio of the currently displayed image.