Hi Marc,

> This *may* be something like the documentation bug there was talk about
> once upon a time. You wrote:
>
> <cite>
> Hi Matthias,

>> The only conclusion I can draw from such an inconsistent API is that any
>> implementation that claims to be usable can only ignore the 'Length'
>> argument.

I wrote that, really? Sounds like I knew what I was talking about back
then :)

>> Probably only 'setBinaryStream()' documentation (and implementation?)
>> need to be fixed to clarify 'Length' as 'Limit'.
>
> I fully agree, and I'll file an issue to adjust the documentation as
> well as the implementations.

Thanks. If you could refer to this old discussion and the reasoning
therein, this could be helpful.

I in fact looked up the implementation before I answered to Fernand, and
we use the length as length currently, not as limit.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -