Dear Developers,

I'm trying to recode the sample known as 'mailmerge code snippet' and found at http://api.openoffice.org/source/browse/api/www/Examples/Snippets/Writer/Writer.MailMerge.snip?rev=1.1&view=markup.

I'm testing my code on a Windows Vista system with OpenOffice 3.1 Dutch version. As soon as I'm executing the method setPropertyValue with the sdbc:flat <file>, I get the exception com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException ..... EOF reached ...... I understand I loose the connection with the server. But this server does not go down and keeps on running. In fact, when I restart the program, it reconnects to the server without a problem, until it comes to the setPropertyValue again. I have no idea why this is, but I'm unexperienced with OpenOffice, so I guess I make a beginners mistake.

I hope this message is directed to the right address? Let me know and I'm happy to provide more info.

Kind regards,

René van Oevelen