Hi René,

> Yes, I already found out what IIRC meant. :-) I'm not of the sms
> generation!

I definitely do not belong into this generation either :)

> I indeed played with the code and during my
> attempts removed registerObject. I believed it
> was not so important where this was done

Correct.

> When I restore them BEFORE the
> props.setPropertyValue (the original position),
> then I get the errormessage:
> IllegalArgumentException; the datasource was not
> stored. Use the interface XStorable to store the
> data source.

Ah, that's something I indeed wondered about, registering should not
succeed without the document being stored. So, the error you describe
here is completely correct.

> When I move the same lines AFTER the
> props.setPropertyValue, then I get the earlier
> DisposedException - closeConnection message.

Quite confusing.

Do you have a JAR or your modified sources you could send me (to the
sender address of this mail), so I cann have a look at this? Please no
fancy 3-pagers of how to set this up, something which runs out of the
box and hits the problem would be really nice :)

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -